Wednesday, August 17, 2005

i really cant stand haryati.sorry cher,the sight of u makes me wanna stuff my dirty unwashed socks to ur mouth.eventually,i've to get used with her coz she might probably be my english teacher for the rest of two years.before chem lesson,i looked for my file at the shelves and i didn't it.i panicked.sat down.wanting to cry.i was thinking bout all the worksheets that i've done and i always update my file and it all gone.so i double checked,and thankfully i saw my file being sandwiched in between somebody's else file.lucky i didn't waste my tear for that file.

didn't us see the signs?sorry gerl,i dun need ur replacement just boz lala had been absence most of the time when we go out.u didn't fit in the clique.i just can't accept you.it's not right.and i totally miss the old lala.hurhur,too bad gerl.

i was cramming bout adaptions of leaf and bout the lactose sucrose,maltase entrekinase thingy to my head today.i got so much to memorise and i think that my head can blow up anytime soon.but i like all the memorising.one eg.(i didn't look at any preference)mouth secretes salivary juice from the salivary glands and the enzyme that present is salivary amylase which breaks down starch to maltose.yeay!

No comments: