Wednesday, August 10, 2005

monday:
i did the emcee-ing for the parade.first thing,i got scolded my few teachers coz i didn't come for the occasion as i was being told by seetoh that i should wear uniform.i was already panicked and changed shirts with this gerl.i thought i did well although i was realky shaking as this was my first time.during my talkings,i almost lose my voice and i had to cough.wah piang,so paisey.after that we had sing along and the mass dance of the reach out for the skies.i was dancing cum taking pictures of ppl dancing.had a fantastic time although the weather sucks.

went to nayli's b'day party at east coast chalet and i can't believed that i finally got to see nayli.me lala lin jana and zul went there.i fell near the swimming pool there coz i wanted to take nayli pic and i hit my digi cam on the floor.the kids including nayli started to say:"lari lagi,lari lagi!"i was really paisey.ahahaha.and my butt hurts a lot.played with abbas and i fell in love with him.he's so cute and he got a sarcastic mouth just like his brother and his mother.dan's mother is s0 funny!ahaha!i thought that i will feel left out but they really welcomed us.phew.and i enjoyed myself.ahaha.thanks to dan's family for inviting me and being so nice to us :)

reached home and then had to go makan2 with my neighbours.ate at al-azhar.the food was delicious but the drinks are nice.i drank mocca ice which was really yummy.i almost fall asleep while waiting for my neighbours to finish eating.went to geylang to buy durians and we missed the fireworks.too bad.we parked at kallang there to savour our durians.thought of going to changi airport but we went home at 2.wah.so tired man

No comments: