Sunday, August 14, 2005

oh holy shit,something's worng with my blog.lin forgot to do the scroll thingy and now she's offline,so i have to delay time and wait for tmr to tell her.nvm,it's okie.i kinda have a rough time with my parents early in the morning coz i already planend to go aisyah's house for project and i have to look after my brothers as everyone is not at home.but i heckcare and went straight to aisyah's house.i had fun time.watching the pontianak menjerit and the ndp show.when it was our perfomance,i became extra excited and i saw that i did mistakes.it was very obvious.that stupid camera lah.distract me!anyway,we did our paintings and everything was half done and i can't wait to give haryati my work.she thinks that my group is not progressing and i assumed that it was their leader's fault.watever it is,i dun give a damn.reached home and there was chaos at my house.i tried my best not to vent my anger at anybody but i failed.i vented on my brothers,sister and you.i'm so sorry.i was totally mad and i just can't take it anymore.god bless my family.

No comments: