Friday, August 05, 2005

outrageous!

i didn't have time to blog.i had a lot of tests to do study.i just finished my geog end of the year exam paper yesterday,chem test and an unfinished maths test just now.almost every week i'll have at least a test to study and that makes me quite stressful coz we're have to fit in the time with our ndp and our projects too.yesterday,i threw my tantrums at mr lim.this time,he was my victim.i was busy doing my brochure and have few minutes left to do coz we're have to assemble for ndp.the class have to be locked at 1.45 but we're still there.and mr lim was there wanting to lock the doors.this was our coversation but not word by word.

me:(in the mood of kanchiongness and mad at lala coz she wrote the wrong thing)
mr lim:hurry up gerls,it's 1.45
me:yeah2...
mr lim:you noe wat time u have to assemble right?
me:wait for awhile!
mr lim:it's 1.45 already.quick!
me:CIBAI!!!!!!!!
mr lim:wat did you say?who say that?u want me to slap who is it??!!!
jana:donno
mr lim:is you right(looking at jana)
jana:wat?not me lah(looking innocent)
mr lim:then who is it?
me:me lah!!
mr lim:what's ur name gerl?
me:for wat you want to noe?!(walking away with lala,fiza and jana)
mr lim:come here(pointing at fiza)
me:wat do you want her for?anything can ask me right!
mr lim:u dun keypoh(closing the door,wanting to have privacy and talked something which i forgot to fiza)
me:(interupting)quick lah!!we need to go for ndp!!
mr lim:say (something)COWARD!DUN WANT TO TELL UR NAME!
me:(feeling frustrated)MASTURAH LAH!!!!!
mr lim:why did u say the C word?
me:i wasn't saying it to you!!i was saying to my fren!!(looking at lala and pretending to scold her cibai)
mr lim:are u sure.are u sincere?put ur hand on ur chest so that i can see u're sincere(actually he meant not telling lies.wassup with the sincere huh?i dun understand)
me:(snort out and start to out my hand on my chest)i sincerely didn't say that to you.
mr lim:okie
me:(quickly walked away,laughing and said vulgarities in malay)CIBAI!!(again)

that was it.ahahaha.wat a stupid teacher!






had ndp just now and it was a sort of ceremony.we present our a.i our cards and when tze hee(the actual spelling)came out to receive the card,i stood out to clap for him.and to my horror,i was the only one standing up and cheering for him.actually the orchids suggested that we should stand up,so i stood up and then realised that nobody was standing with me.so i have the bear the embarassment.but not that paisey ar,they so bad ar.say want to stand up but didn't.bloody hell.and they laughed at me.ahahaha.after tat have to wait for ndp rehearsels in school where the sec 4 and 5s are marching.i was the emcee for that event.i was shocked to noe and really very excited bout it coz i always want to be emcee for any event.thanks miss seetoh for choosing me :)

No comments: