Thursday, August 11, 2005

school is back and it was sucks.i was sleepy for the whole fucking day.and that mdm haryati was really pissing me off.she was nagging and i was mimicking wat she said.damn her.i was totally very tired.i guess i didn't take my coffee.god.i'm addicted to it and it's not good at all.i reckon so.
so,nth much happened.and for a long time since,me jana and aisyah went home together.just the three of us.like we always do.(not to discriminate any of our frens)ahaha.and we laughed till we fell.and we refers to me and aisyah.we were looking at butterflies and it came to me and i missed a step, grabbed aisyah's hand and we fell together on the grass.we're quite shocked and we continued laughing till we forgot to stand up.and that jana was laughing at us and trying not to pee.ahahahaha

an indian said this:so hot and i'm gonna be black
reply to myself in murmured voice:dun worry,u're already black

my teacher:do your best(during actual ndp).the president is here.
me replying back:dun worry,i won't see him coz he's black(our performance is at night)

ps:sorry if i offend any of you here.i'm not trying to discriminate anyone of us.i got indian frens which i like them very best so i'm not against indians :)

No comments: