Wednesday, August 31, 2005

well damn,i didnt go to my primary school.i actually missed them a lot but i lost contct with them except for my dear shidah.nvm,at least i had fun just now.we play with fire again and this time,i saw someone from the window calling police so we quickly rushed off.dun want to be caught by the polic again.and then we created a really interesting idea!!!can't wait for that babes!!i'm so looking forward to go out together-me lala lin jana aisyah!

my father is back.i thought of going going to hospital but he's okay.thank god.


the teacher's celebration day concert was really interesting but not as fun like last year!i enjoyed the khairul's seducive scenes and the part when there was teachers and students talking.but my fav got to be joseph dancing!!!!!!!!!!!he's so cute he's so cute he's so cute he's so cute he's so cute he's so cute he's so cute he's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!he really can dance!!!!!first look,u dun expect him to be in movement and dance club or even actually danced but he really danced better than me!wow!

i'm off to east coast tmr for POP!!!

No comments: