Monday, September 26, 2005

after a fantastic time in madrasah(i'll tell u bout this),i reached home with a bad news awaiting for me.my dad rushed out from home and i,not knowing wat happened.my mom called me and told us, my sisters and i that my grandmother on the paternal side was in nazak(almost dying).of coz i was in utter shock.i can't believe my ears.we wanted to go there badly to see her before she goes but it was too late when my mother informed me that she passed away at 12.25 at my aunt's house.when i reached there,i open up the clothe and saw my grandmother's calm face.i kissed her and tears started to stream down.

the thing i hate when someone dies is that we have to wait.but lucky,my nenek died at home so we dun have to wait that long unlike my grandfather who died last december.when i have to put that powder and kissed her forehead,i can't control my tears and was shaking.she looked so serene,so clam.and then we headed to mosque nearby to pray but unfortunately my menses came at the wrong time i stayed in the bus.stupid siak.i can't even baca yasin for my nenek.

then we went to the cemetery but i have to stay very far from there coz it's haram for gerls who having menses to go near the kubur.i saw baby's cemetery.pity them,never get to see how or enjoy life but at least they are happy in heaven.everything ended at around 6.20 and everyone was worned out because they didn't have any lunch or breaksfast.

later at night,we had tahlil but i was laughing and chit-chatting with my cousins.isyh,very rude.today,tmr and probably on saturday will have tahlil again.oh gosh.how can i have time to study?

No comments: