Thursday, September 15, 2005

hey,i'm baccckkkk!!!yeah,it was a short break but still i'll be continuing with my revising.have been revising my biology lately till late at night.

i've been fasting these few days and the malay guys keep pestering me to buka if i see or say something bad.ahaha.siao.and really,having to fast during school time is so tiring.just wait for ramadan to comes and u all noe how i feel.how dehydrated i get easily and how my stomach grumbles for food.i can die sey.the sad thing was that i sahur with only eating two bread everyday.

i've been sleeping in class a lot!!!i dunno what's wrong with me.eng lesson sleep,maths lesson sleep,ss lesson sleep,malay lesson sleep.except for chem and bio.since johan started to teach ss,everything is becoming worst.he can't teach.i argued with him just now.he was really making lame jokes and i'll laugh with syaqilah to tears.i was being rude lah.said some stuff to him like:
-ur lectures are bullshit.
-ur can't teach.
-ur lesson bores me
-are u a NIE training teacher?so,when are u going to leave?
-siao,nonsense
-ppl not listening to you coz u didn't earn respect from us.u should teach like ms ibaidah.

ahaha.i'm being rude when i was fasting.and then he told me that i'm rude,asked me to teach the class and said that a lot of teachers have been complaining bout me.wtf?i noe i've been showing my attitude to ms haryati.when others were talking,i was the one who have to sit in front.pathetic right?but at the same time,i got to show my trademark to ppl and make them puke.i was only rude to both of that annoying teachers but not anyone else.haiz.

No comments: