Tuesday, September 20, 2005

i have to say this,i enjoyed every period of pe lesson coz it's getting fun now!okay,mr lee is now teaching us some soccer theories and skills so i'm loving it.sheena kick the ball like as if she's doing the tango.ahahaha.u rock lah.but swee phoon wanted to kick at the corner of goalpost,instead the corner of the field.ahahaha.mr lee was so bad.he tricked me by saying there's insect on my neck.

i got to see the class photos!!!!!i was so eager to see it and i do look pretty(ahem2.just joking).ahahaha.it came out nice and i bought the formal and special candid.i can't wait to get it!!


i'm not enjoying my life.bores me to death.i'm not looking forward for anything except for the photos to be developed,sec 3 camp,guides/scouts campfire,hari raya,after exams and shopping after hari raya.boo hoo!i need my starlight.ahahaha.crap.i'm being sensitive.stupid hormones!

No comments: