Saturday, September 17, 2005

went to arab street with my parents and masy and as usual,we had our lunch at hajah maimunah.the food was satisfying but i was too full to even walk.then we started to browse for hari raya clothes.we went to this expensive shop and i fell in love with this purple baju kurung.i love it man!!!worth my father's 115 bucks!!!my sisters and mam bought the same type of baju kurung.i really can't wait to wear it for hari raya.then we bought our tudungs. i'm so glad we managed to have everything because i dun like to go out to buy baju raya when i'm fasting.after that we went to shop and bought bedsheets.i was carrying a lot of heavy plastic bags since my father can't carry heavy stuff.wah,so tired.i'm so shocked that abruptly,my father scolded "hen ma de" (dunno the spelling) at this couple coz they are romancing in front him.i recall that once he said "u bullshit ar" to my brother coz he was talking crap.oh god.wat a good example.

friday was like one of my worst days.it was sucks.thanks to the guys for making stupid jokes.and thanks to jana for accompanying me to the library.it was just peaceful there.i need a stranger to talk to,badly.

No comments: