Sunday, September 18, 2005

yeay,at last i got to see my dear fatin!and i manage not to sleep in madrasah today!but i wasn't listening lah coz i was busily talking to fatin and getting ourselves update with each others life.i have to say this.i love hidayah's stupid witty jokes.very funny.

back to school tmr.i didn't get to revise for the whole weekend coz i was busy.went to my cousin's open house and at last i get to release my rinduness as i got to see my fav nephews imam and ilyas.oh my god,i got to see my cousin's cousin.he's hot man and our eyes met.

i really need to get study by tmr.i really need someone to make me sit and concentrate.i tend to idle away.i'm beginning to feel okay but this shitty feeling will come back.nvm,once in a while ppl won't have any mood for anything.

No comments: