Tuesday, October 18, 2005

okay.i got back my results.disappointing and disatisfying.that's the two words that described how i feel.i dunno whether i should blame myself.i was sick for the almost a week and i can't study and did a last minute revision before the day of the exam.but i should have studied few weeks ago.i didn't shed a tear because i deserved this as i didn't put any effort to my exams.for those who had put in a lot of effort and still failed,my pri school teacher always say that your effort might not pay back this time but for other time.i firmly believed in that.mr teo,my pri school teacher told my parents and me that i'm a bright student when i was in pri 5.i wanted to believe him at that time but i can't cause i'm the stupidiest in the class and always get the last 20 in class.but when i came to secondary school and i saw my abilities,i changed my mind and what he told me was right.i am a bright student if i want to.what mr teo said,had motivated me through my studies during secondary days.i'm holding on to his words for prolonged.i began to believe in myself and have faith but not when it comes maths.i've been failing maths since i'm in primary 3 and how i really wish that i can pass my maths with flying colours.i have no confidence whether i can even achieve well for it.now,i'm scared because if i fail my maths,i won't get to poly no matter how well i do for the rest of my subjects.it doesn't matter anymore.you how much it means to me for me to go poly?it means so much because i want to get the course that i want and that is my passion,my dream.wat if i didn't pass?just like my both sisters.one,have to retake and the other went to ite.i really wanna go poly so badly.i have a dream,a life,a passion to pursue.it will be heartbreaking for me if i fail my o level maths.not just o levels,my n levels too.why must i be such a dummy in maths?that's a mystery to me.

No comments: