Sunday, October 02, 2005

this unknown girl from my madrasah is pissing me off and i feel like giving her one tight slap on her filthy cheeks.she was talking bout anugerah in english and she was trying to speak english in a slang way.and she said this,"cikko is so cute!" and i murmured this,"oh,fuck you!".maner ader cute?!anyway,fauzi laily's girlfren is the same madrasah as me,same class as my sister.she's very sweet but too bad,she look arrogant and my sister told me that was blabbering bout her boyfren in class.ahaha.

okay,i had fun during madrasah again coz the dorky guys gave me a letter again.so me hid nisa and kinah replied.kinah wrote something in japanese and we said a lot of vulgar offensive words.i was laughing all the way.it turned out that they are being hostile with us so we ended the stupid conversation.pathetic guys.keep pestering me.the worst thing they wanted to do is to take my pic using their hp.siao!!!!i feel totally distracted and uncomfortable.dun they have nth better to do?go fuck and die,seriously.

saturday,went to my aunt's house for tahlil and yeah,we did the scorpion hair again.thanks to ati.she was tying almost everyone's hair.hopefully,we'll go out soon ya.i'm begining to love tahlil coz it gives me a peace of mind.i love you god.

i'm going to cram tonight.after apprentince.looks like i have to sleep late at night.i still dun dare to watch the ghost videoclips.maybe,after exams!finally i got my thumbdrive!

No comments: