Saturday, October 29, 2005

what kind of sports are you into?

i like running and soccer though i frequently do it but it will give me tremendous pleasure.running allows me to be alone and that's when i will think bout my problems that i'm facing and literally,running away from the hectic life.it calms me down and release my stress.soccer is just so fun!it need a lot of discipline.i love the feeling when i get the ball from the opponent and kick a goal.i would love to play soccer everyday but i got no one to play with me :(
you just need to focus on the ball and nothing else so it's a stress-getaway too for me.i would love to pick up kickboxing too!


bored lah.just wasting my time watching tv and lying on my bed.i took a photo for my ic and luckily it turned out well!and i bought a coloured contact lens already!yeah!i asked my mom to buy for me but she disagreed so i put on a sulky face and sulked all the way till my father gave me the money.he must be thinking:
"kesian anakku yg manis.tak sampai hati tgk dia begitu"
ahaha.i just need to put on a sulky face to get wat i want.ahaha,i USED to be daddy's girl you see.

No comments: