Friday, November 11, 2005

DAMN LAH.DAMN TO THE STUPID CRAMPS THAT I'M HAVING.

okay,today was fun again coz today me jana joined by lala was spraying water secretly again to ppl.the most funniest part was the water dropped directly on this guy's hair.can't say his name lah.we're laughing as we have achieved our satisfaction.tmr,we do it again!

eh,seriously i can't wait for next thursday.i know i've been talking bout how much i can't wait to watch harry potter but i can't help it.anyone wanna join us?

i'm so semangat when it comes to maths.but the only thing that will make me wanna give up,is my lazyness.shucks.

so jealous to see everyone going for raya-ing with frens.nvm,next tuesday is our turn.we bring satu lorry babi ar.

hanisa from 3/1 called me

"mas,kau ada kat umah?"
"ah2.ni siape?"
"ni hanisa.we want to attack your house can?"
"err,i don't think so"
"okay.."
"sorry"

do you think i answered it rudely?well,honesty is the best policy

No comments: