Monday, November 07, 2005

i still have not finish hari raya-ing with my family neither do i have time to go out with my frens because we have school for the whole freaking week.but heckcare,i'm going to cabot on 17 november coz HARRY POTTER is out.

my duit collection is around 80 bucks.not much right?nevermind,i'm depending on my neighbours and friends.i need more money for prom.ahahaha,me and my gangs are really excited bout this!just now,we had a lot of stories to tell.met yan zul and hafiz at lot 1 and we're talking in the middle of the mall.ahaha,really can't wait to go out with you guys.

i'm tired.yesterday i watched kal ho naa ho.sampai ternangis-nangis tau.i dun feel like coming to school coz it bored me like hell.me and jana was dreading for lessons to end and keep watching at the clock.shucks,i hate school.

let's reminisce.it's embarassing me.i can believe i'm such a immature lover.

No comments: