Tuesday, November 29, 2005

i think i got the most simpliest blogskin ever!ahaha,i was the one asking for it.

A BIG THANK YOU TO MY DEAREST COUSIN,KINAH!LOVE YOU LOTS!CREDITS TO YOU!

i think i'm doing okay today.yesterday was so sucky lah!arrghh,shan't talk bout it neither think about the bollocks!my two midget brothers are driving me to hell!oh god,are you trying to test my patience because my patience are running thin!BERIKANLAH KU KESABARAN!okay,ahaha crap lah mas!radhiah have been asking me when can i play badminton with her.well,she's in primary 5 and i'm sucks at badminton lah!i really need to get out from the house.at least need to go out twice a week.i think i'm catching zathura or wait for chronicles of narnia to be screen?i'm gonna tag fatin along with me!hopefully,she's free.

okay,i'm outta here!!

No comments: