Saturday, November 19, 2005

i'll upload pictures when i get it from jenny.

today was just nothing.geog exam was okay but i don't understand why i'm so sucks in map.i thought there was phyiscs but they said they took the test when i was either late or absent for that day.oh,shucks.

during maths,that teacher who looks like nyonya jual ikan was totally angry with us and she don't allow us to to dismiss early as we finished with our lesson.me yus jana zul walked out of the class without permission but came in back as she took attendance!and the staring part with dan and yus and the teacher was really hilarious!i hope she's not teaching us next year.

tmr,i'm gonna be so tired because it's my cousin's wedding.hope i'll have fun with the rest of my cousins and helping out!more pictures too,tmr!



i'm SICK and TIRED
i hate the situation now
just leave me alone
let me breath easy

yes,i'm avoiding from you
running away from reality
i may not be back,may not be like last time
i think it's for the good

goodbye my friend
you have been a sweet and sour to me
i know i'm such a burden
i'm sorry.i truly am.
take care.

you can't enjoy our first ani as i'm not with you.

No comments: