Sunday, November 27, 2005

okay,i'm back from parco bugis junction.since,all my family are out i don't want to be left alone and feel bored at home.no lah,that was not my actual reason.my actual reason was:i'm hungry and want to have lunch and i'm scared because my sisters told me that they encountered eerie experience while they are at home alone or sleeping late nights.

pengecutkan?although it's afternoon,there could be nothing but still i want to have lunch otuside because i ate cup noodles only for yesterday!so,i tagged shidah along with me.lucky,i'm close with my neighbour.

we went to eat at the hawker centre behind the bugis junction.we ate at the chinese-halal stall and i sumbat myself with wantan noodle!it was delicious lah and worth 3 bucks.cheapo right? if only i have my digicam with me,i show you how tasty the mee looks like!please lah,no more of long john!

after that,jalan2 and did window shopping.i was tempted to buy the cargo pants but luckily,i didn't.just have to wait for christmas sale!but i think christmas sale are on?hmm,ntahlah!
in the mrt,i told shidah some of my embarassing moments.the one that i didn't zip my jeans and i noticed it when i was in mrt.then,when we were laughing in the lift got this toddler also laughed with us.so cute right?ahaha,mcm paham jer bdk tu.

anyone want to join me go to bugis junction and play with the water fountain?anyone please?

No comments: