Thursday, November 17, 2005

yeah,i didn't come to school again!i'm worn out by yesterday raya-ing with my schoolmates!it was fun,funny,fantastic,fabulous and fantabulous!

I HAD FUN!

i did and i'm so glad that we didn't go our separate ways unlike last year.24 people turned up and i had no problem walking with big groups because they are cooperative!

at my house,it was so chaotic!i was kanchiong,trying to give them a good service but end up,they said that i'm such a bad service because i spilled water while serving!wat an embarassment!the guys were so jakun to eat my kuihs and they finished up all the macaroni till khairil and zul didn't get to eat!they serbu my toilet,kitchen and my brother's room!they screamed like kene rogol till the whole blok can hear them!luckily,my mam was cool bout it.ahahaha!

at ubai's house,ubai put ubat batok in the drink.luckily,i drank a bit!hizam got drunk because he drank a lot !he was like kena sampuk sey!while we're eating,he went outside to sleep.i have to pull him to go inside and then he sleep again.when i wake him up,he said "jgn kacau,aku nak blajar lah" me and aisyah went blurred.after hafiz's house,he was smiling and laughing and didn't even remembered that he slept just now!scary sey!

at syahril's house pulak,clash with his sv frens.then we watched the alam bazaar(smthg like that)and people got scared.ahaha,everyone was scared and i even close my ears!scary the berry sey!at ariff's house,haikal played the guitar and sang his song!everyone was enjoying it!

went home at around 11.20.my sister even worst!reached home at 1 plus!

let's go out again guys!and take a lot of pictures!

No comments: