Sunday, December 11, 2005

yeah!i went to yewtee mrt to see taufik unintentionally lah.it was last minute.by the time i reached there,i moved to the very front and taufik was going to perform.right on time sey.he sang three songs;superstitious,first and mr and mrs jones.i was quite near to him like 2m away.i told my sister,"i was the outstanding one in the crowd because everyone was wearing dull colours and i'm wearing white tudung,so he keep looking at me".after his performance hurried back to radhiah's party.

there was a lot of food,b'day cake,ice creams and my favourites:shark fin and teh susu!yum2!i thought we will be dancing and singing but instead,we camwhore!everyone was so kecoh and wanted to pose here and there.cool lah my neighbours.then we decided to sleepover shidah's house.i went down to my house three times to get change,take out my contacts and get pillows.ahaha,my family was distracted coz they were sleeping.me shafiqah and shidah slept in one room with air-con and started to talk till 3 but we lied to the small kids that we slept at 5.ahaha,they totally believed.i already treated shidah's house like my second house.

I LOVE MY NEIGHBOURS LAH.I NEVER WANT TO MOVE OUT!

PICTURES BELOW.

No comments: