Tuesday, December 20, 2005

yesterday was just a terrible day for me.and you know what?i was too fed-up till i actually forgot to bathe for that one whole freaking day.is there such thing as forget to bathe?weird man.i was losing my mind but brought back conscious(wah,mcm pengsan gitu)as i tucked in myself with chocolates.yeah,yeah chocolates are my saviour.

whatever it is i can't stopped myself from talking to my mam.it is inevitable cause somehow you need to say something to her like "what's for lunch" "i need to go out" "i need money"..so on and so forth.

so today,i got myself accompanied by my lovely computer and HP book.i think,i need to go out tmr since my i cancelled my meeting with my cousins to eat wanton mee with her.wanton mee again?nah,i don't think so cause i end up getting my tudung dirty with dots and dots everywhere on my tudung especially if it's white.

okay,enough said.

No comments: