Monday, January 09, 2006





i ddin't even noticed that fiza took this picture.this show how much concentration i have given to my maths homework.cedabah.

our cute pencilboxes.guess whose elmos'?haikal!so budak2.
wassup with our tongues?

tried rebonding my hair for temporary and my hair isn't short!

i was almost late due to doing up my hair in the morning.ahaha,it wont happened again cause i don't want to have any detentions please!
today was okay-lah.malay lesson was taken over by mdm fazilah.she sure does nagging a LOT.no more of coming 15-minutes-late.damn it lah.

yeah,today went to tuition again this time with haikal and khairi.guys,they can't study for long!aisyah accompanied me home and we sure did have a lot to talk bout.nice long conversation.it's good that we both set our goals after doing the n and o levels.

I CAN'T BLOODY WAIT TO GET OFF FROM THE SCHOOL.

No comments: