Tuesday, January 17, 2006

i'm like so hardworking to update this blog everyday.just wait for common test coming,i'll pause for awhile

wah,lucky i got to know something from someone.but then,is not wrong right?that somebody talked to me just now!

okay,crap.no one will understand.anyway,physics lessons rock man.
me and two other girls can't answer mrs loah question so she got angry and then asked the class whether they understand what she was teaching for a few times but no one answered her.so she asked the whole class to stand.

the scenario:
her:so,are you ready to continue the lesson?
me:NO,mouth wide opened but unsaid.
her:(looked at me)you said no huh?
me:yes.
her:why?
me:cause,it's left ten minutes and there's no use continuing.

then,the whole fight happened.swee phoon was being straightfoward saying that she "treated us like dogs and didn't give us respect" and dan said she "need to change her attitude" and again,i told her that she "dun have to be so cold" "people are afraid to ask you question cause looked what happened when peng heen asked you qns".

so,she started to argue.big ego.worst than men.swee phoon said to me"you're the one who started the fight".ahaha,i doubt so.

SO DRAMATIC.

today was better.

No comments: