Tuesday, January 31, 2006

so,yesterday went out with my family to bugis to buy fabrics to make long dress for my cousin's wedding dinner.yeah,i'm so loving the fabrics that i've bought and can't wait to see the outcome.so,after looking for fabrics went to dahlia cafe before proceeding to masjid sultan to celebrate ISLAM NEW YEAR.yeah,happy new year to all umat islam!so,there was a short ceramah and then we prayed to allah for forgiveness.it moved me to tears.

left the mosque and around 9 and went to mustafa centre with my neighbours.yeah,the place was so bloody crowded but i like going there cause you can find everything you need in the mall.and my sister bought a swatch watch for her b'day.i'm so jealous!do i have to wait for my b'day to a get my dream swatch watch?we had supper and reached home around 1.

and i woke up at 1 in the afternoon.OMG.anyway,i need to finish up my homework and i don't even have time to revise!yeah,school tmr and wednesday it's my favourite day.

I'M BLOODY HAPPY RIGHT NOW.NO MORE WOES.
THANK GOD.

No comments: