Friday, January 06, 2006

syazali got the worst hairstyle ever.he made me and
jenna laughed during the national athem.think is
cool but it's not!

mdm haryati is still our english teacher!DAMN IT LAH.
i'm not liking it at all.she talked to me:
her:"i'm glad that you're a monitress"
me:"i'm not glad i'm monitress"
her:i think,i think,(pause,looking for something)you,err..
can be a good monitress"
me:(that kind of wanting-to-know-more look.)
i think that's not what she wanted to say.

today was funny.lots of jokes from the malay boys,swee
phoon and gordon.keep it up guys.without ur jokes,i'll be
somewhere else.
swee phoon:"i think you should go there"
(referring to what i was looking which i was looking at the
malay guys as they making a joke)
me:"ahaha,yeah.i'm easily distracted lah"
sorry i shouted at you swee phoon.
me:SHUT THE HELL UP!
i think that was the first time i shouted in class.

CIP was okay and people are semangat esp gordon.such an
easy labour lah.no more of newspaper collecting.i prefer that though.

tme,first time tuition-ning and my mam's bday party.
anyone wants to come?seriously.

No comments: