Saturday, January 21, 2006

went to s'pore poly in the morning.we went to register and had free breakfast!cool huh!actually,there's a open house in the school of business;media and communication!one of my options if i were to go poly!seriously,i'm totally interested in public relations,advertising and media production.that's really cool huh.aisyah,you should come!

so,we watched the performance with dan and friends.it was entertaining and the lectures are nothing compared to the teachers in secondary school.well,except for miss ibaidah.

me jenna had planned to go out after that but i were told that my family will be going to my aunt's house to visit my nanny.it's like everytime i planned something with my friends,at least there's something up with my parents.duh.so for lunch my family ordered pizzas and kfc and the two crispy chicken that i've eaten,i wished i could throw it back.blurgh!

so,after the lunch,we went to pasir ris and something really bad happened.my brother got lost in the mrt!and we're looking for him so,we decided to spilt up.me and my sis went to kranji cause that's the last scene we saw him and the rest went to make a report at the control station at woodlands station.so,my whole family was worried sick but luckily i found him at kranji looking for us.haiya,he really made us panicked-striken.so,blah and blah and then we reached home at 10.

wait a sec,why am i telling you all this?

No comments: