Wednesday, January 25, 2006

YESTERDAY NIGHT WAS JUST SUCKS.SHITTO.

i have my sim card already.the same number but no handphone.so,what's the use huh?i absolutely don't think that my father would buy me a handphone till i'm fit enough to be what you called,obedient decent daughter.yeah,he said i have indisciplinary problems.

TODAY,I THINK I WAS AFFECTED BY WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY NIGHT.

and poor aisyah,i was venting my anger on her cause her foolish remarks that make me pissed off.for pe,we ran 2.4km and i ran for 16 minutes.shuck,i'm totally aimming for 15 minutes.try harder mas.ms sim talked to us and said that we probably don't need to take n levels,skipped it and just proceed o levels at sec 5.hopefully she's still on with it.SBYEC meeting was okay but i find it very disorganise.i can't wait for the chairity concert to happen.yesh,i'm doing for all CIP points.CDP lessons was just very interesting.i dunno why i enjoyed it but mr peng,telling us bout manners,it just makes me to be more courties.can't he stopped talking bout guides to the whole class?

well,that's bout it.

I BLOODY CAN'T WAIT FOR CHALET THIS FRIDAY!

No comments: