Sunday, February 19, 2006



act cute siak!bluegh!
guess who the superheroin?



i love the chocolate ice kachang.


SORRY TO ZUL FIZA LIN JENNY
yeah,i can't come to zul's mini b'day celebration cause i have family outing on that day too.yeah,i was the one excited bout the celebration but ended am not being there.

whatever it is,i can't seemed to refuse to not go out with my family cause i still want them to know that family is important to me.so,around 3 we went to habourfront.oh god,that place always remind me of my childhood days where my parents always bring us there.last time it was called world trade center.

anyway,my mam got me to follow her by saying she wanted to buy me a mobile phone.ahaha,but i know words are just words.instead my father bought another computer for my brothers.bloody hell,he can even buy me a hp but i didn't grumbled cause my mam said i have to wait for dad's monthly salary which will due in this week or the following week.

anyhow,i managed to bought some clothes for myself.ahaha,my sister and i are turning into u2 and esprit freaks.but i like esprit more though the price can very unreasonable.okay,that's unrelated fact.

so,went home around 9 and brothers are happy with their brand new computers.bloody hell,nowadays kids are so pampered.

okay.end.

No comments: