Thursday, February 23, 2006

eye- witness-ly proven.

okay.
maths was like what the feck?lucky me, i didn't really study maths cause all the questions that come out are not similar to what mrs lim have been teaching us.since the paper was set by another teacher,the questions were different and some were not even familar with.

and whatever mrs tan,the setter,taught the 4/4,everything came out in the paper.it's like so unfair.the paper wasn't easy okay.i was cracking my brain but i did want to give up.with full confidence,i am going to fail this paper like for real.

and you know what?the malay worksheet that i did in class,i actually failed that paper.that was like my very first time failing malay.omg.i got my combined humanities result and thorougly happy with social studies.ahaha,i wish i could get full marks for geography.damn it.yes,i'm always unsatisfied with my results.

ARRHG,SWEE PHOON IS NOT SITTING BESIDE ME ANYMORE.
gosh,it's gonna be boring and i have to entertain myself.i prefer noisy kind of environment when i am in school rather a peaceful environment cause it makes me go to sleep.

talking bout sleeping,i actually kicked my habit of sleeping in class!!yeayness for me!except for today cause i was so worn out.


okay folks.



i have ruined your life,you have ruined mine.

No comments: