Sunday, February 12, 2006

i wonder why some of the guys in my madrasah are such a jerks.they wrote a letter,this time not to me but to aisyah.but,i was laughing bout the stupid crap.i know they do it for fun unless they telling me that they are desparate.

i need to finish up my homework and study for bio test on respiration.oh goodness.you know bout the top scorer in o levels with 10 distinction.bloody smart.

i just remember that how funnily i fell down the stairs and luckily there was only an innocent guy to witness my fall.lucky me also he didn't laugh
at me.my position when falling on the stairs is like getting ready for a race,buttocks up.and is the same stupid sway staircase that i fell when i was wearing high heels during racial harmony day.that was much more worst cause there were teachers laughing at me.haiz,but lucky me again,i did not fell like how jenny and sheena fell cause that was much more horrible.ahaha,thinking of that it made me laugh by myself.

yeah,another thing.i absolutely got nothing to with it.i'm so damn glad.

you know what my sister's friend said:
"ada matair boleh break,
ada tunang boleh putus,
ada suami/isteri boleh cerai"

ahaha,true for the first line but not for the second and third.

No comments: