Friday, February 03, 2006

mdm fazilah:siapa disini bahagia?(who are happy right now?)
me,i proudly raise my hand up high..

okay mas,enough bout being happy.

me and aisyah argued about her being fat and i'm being fat.the common thing between us is that we are weight-conscious.i guess all girls are like us.so,my solution.i was thinking of joining turf club cause they are always running 2.4km every morning.and secondly,i need to look out for my food.yeah,it's like i've been wanting to cut 5kg but no progress due to lack of time and energy and everytime i come home,i can't go jogging after that.

nuff said.guides was _ _ _ _.nevermind,four months this year and four months next year and in total eight months left with guides.the only thing i'll be missing is the wonderful people.i just love them.

do you find internet are just nothing nowadays?yeah,i reckon so.reasons,bloody lazy to chat with ppl,people are not updating their blogs,friendster are out of the topic and no interesting sites.

blah,i'm typing too much.hopefully,god can grant me just one wish.

No comments: