Tuesday, February 28, 2006

okay,i've gotten my maths common test and it was horrendous.i got 4 out of 40 and instead of being depressed about it,i was laughing my ass off.and the weird thing was that the people who looked like as if they didn't studied for the test got better marks than me like benjo,jon and dan.oh-oh,dunia dah terbalik.anyhow,i deserved the marks totally cause i didn't actually study for the test.haiz,what an embarassment.i am contemplating having a tuition.should i or should i not?in my opinion,tuition is such a waste time for me.

so,in school,there was a buzz going on with sec 3,4 and 5.oh gosh,i was petrified.how could the person that?otak sungguh cetek!how will the person face the embarassment and shame?oh my god,this is totally out of mind.shall not say much.

common test results so far:
maths-4/40
social studies-15/15
geography-13/15
malay-53.5/75

can't wait for more results!

No comments: