Monday, March 27, 2006

school was okay and bloody hell,there was no physics test.mrs loah resheduled it.i'm fortunate enough not to study for that intended class test.

anyway,i have tons to say!but i hope people won't get bored as my topics are always attention-grabbing!(i doubt so)nonetheless,i'll continue to blog.so,the next paragraph may sound boring but you can skip and see what's my next topic!

yesterday,as usual i will watch the apprentince.since watching apprentince,my interest for business-making grow.but i'm more focus to advertising kind of business.so,from what i noticed,whenever the candidates for the 13th job interview are in the board room fighting for their position for the job,they constantly talked about how much they had gone through academically and their work skills.they bragged,not really brag but they said they went to this university,get the top position.
then,they will manipulate mr trump.tell him their successes and whatnots.but,i think mr trump is looking more of a person who has the character of a business-like and especially,leadership qualities.he's obviously looking in terms of academic too but if you're bloody smart and goes to top university like harvard and you have a disgusting attitude,lack of leadership qualities and people can't work with you,so what huh?although you manage to find a stable job but you're living misery as you cannot work with your colleagues.having tough time working with your colleagues can lead to stress and also quitting the job.so,for me,i would able to lead but maybe not in terms of academic.maybe not yet.

so,the fun one.in school cikgu fazilah talked bout relationship and as usual,i'll be in one her examples.but her example just now was actually describing me.i shall not elaborate what she talked bout but latter part,you'll know what's about.

GUYS THAT I AM INTEREST FOR WHEN I GET MARRIED(NOT WHEN I WANT RELATIONSHIP):
ps:this is just for fun okay.
-BRAINY.i am obviously interested in guys who are smart.in order to marry me,you need to produce me certificate of any unitversity.phd will be a bonus.
-GOOD-LOOKING.cause good-looking are only suitable for good-looking.ahaha,sorry notsogood-looking people.(gosh,i'm kidding.
notsogood-looking people,you may feel free to marry any good-looking people).does this mean i'm telling you guys that i am good-looking?anyway,if you're not good-looking,you need to have at least a shy-looking face.not shy until like pondan.
-HILARIOUS.you need to make me laugh until you hear me laugh
like kambing.that's when you know that you can entertain me.boring guys who constantly talk about their life is just so ..boring!
-POCKET FULL OF MONEY.this is great.although i may not spending your money to buy my monthly shopping,you'll see me wasting your money on insisting you buying a house at fifth avenue complete with a swmming pool cause i love swimming.also,i'll spend money on our kids and make them attend courses cause i want my kids to be multi-talented.
-COOL HAIRSTYLE.i don't hairstyle that looks like a mangkuk(bowl) or botak mcm penyakit cancer.funky like the chinese guys do nowadays or fringy like ariel.
-SENSE OF FASHION.this is a must.if you wanna wear shirt and jeans,make sure it's not just a shirt and jeans.wearing branded stuff would be additional thing cause he's just like me!

did you notice,this is all physical interest?how bout the inside of the person?ahh,who cares.i actually don't have time to further on my topic.i ook almost one hour to complete this update so if you don't read,i'll be heartbroken.

BYE HUMANS!

No comments: