Friday, March 31, 2006

THURSDAY

today was great.me and the malay peeps were talking and laughing.the joker was evidently dan.bloody hell,our my mouth was aching from laughing.then,after school went to lot 1.thank you to yan dan for the free pens!when i reached home,i was stunned to know that today was my cousin's solemnisation.i really thought it was friday night.so when i reached home,i was rushing to get ready.i think i was overly dress cause i looked like i'm going to get engaged.i was just wearing a cream long dress over a white lace.anyway,me and my sister went to masjid kampung siglap to meet our relatives there.we got lost although we're in taxi.then,met them there and had my prayer before going to the girl's house.i was surprised when i got to know that my cousin going-to-be-wife was rich and lived in a penthouse.there was swimming pool!so cool.then,me and the girls did not get to see the akad nikah cause the house was jam-packed.instead,i got to see a cute guy.ahaha.when we wanted to go her house,there were a lot of guys,i mean really a lot going out from the house.they were the guys that sing the marhaban thing.the guys really took up a lot of space.we're really wanted to see the akad nikah cause it was in jawi language!not fair!then,the decorations in the house were bloody nice and the hanging rose was beautiful!kak em(the wife)was so cute cause she was posing to the camera and showing off her henna which drew a smiley face.then,it's time for us to go.the dowry(hantaran)was all expensive and branded.the girl's and man's side gave things like prade show,gucci bag and wallet,bvulgari and mont blanc rings.i think they really spend a lot of money.(so,before marriage,better safe a lot of money)we went home by the provided bus and i reached home almost 12.

NO PICTURES.BROUGHT MY CAM BUT BATTERY WAS FLAT.IDIOT.

ps:waiting for my cousin to send me pics.




WEDNESDAY

during nyaa,it was a blast.thanks to syahril.ahaha.although the theory was lame but heck.the war games was fun and i was really very enthusiastic,pretending that i was really in war and holding that dummy rifle.then,we played water bom.i was the mastermind,telling people to throw at syahril and he was drenched but i was wet too cause of ira!that was wednesday for me!sad thing,i need to pass my kayaking test and it includes capsizing!

No comments: