Monday, May 01, 2006

picnic was good.my family and i went out from the house around 5 cause it was raining heavily.as soon as i reached pasir ris beach,i went to my cousins and gave them 'cheek kiss'.oh,i miss them alot.then,as usual i grabbed some food and we started to talk and catch up with each other lives.we're laughing and talking about my cousin's girlfriends.ahaha.iqah told me the most juiciest update about someone that i have an eyed on.i was astonished in disbelief because i was jealous.then surpringly,the person that we've talked about came to our bbq.goddamn it,i was lost for words.the most exciting part was when we make an eye contact.
ahaha,i'm not in love lah.i don't even know him and i only get to see him very rarely,like once a year.

anyhow,i miss all my cousins from malaysia too.the last time we get to hang out together was like two years ago.i remembered when we watch shutter and hot chicks together.mostly,our abg sedara is at malaysia.only left with cik enab's son excluding the small kids which we do not hang out with.if there is more guys,it would have been better cause guys do spice things up.

one thing,i hate to stay in tent cause it's bloody scorching hot and the stifling heat is totally unbearable.

photos?ah,my battery's flat but i managed to snap a few pictures.

apa maksud aku tunjuk korang gambar ini?

see,that's my fav nephew.he called me cik mas and i felt old.

ahh,i can't find him at friendster.so goddamn pissed off.waste jer titik peluh aku :(

No comments: