Friday, June 16, 2006

a random thought just crossed my mind.i was thinking about my late grandfather.oh gosh,i wished i could spend more time with him.he left me when i'm still young but i vividly remember the days that he used to come over to my house.i loved him.

okay.i'm loving oprah winfrey show.just about i was thinking of how to lose weight(talk about weight-conscious)and coincidently oprah shared her viewers how to lose weight in 12 weeks!but the 'rules' are very crucial in order to make it work.you need to exercise EIGHT times a week,no carbohydrates and no food after 7.30,at least 3 hours before bedtime-which is the most important.can you imagine the whole three months wihout carbohydrates?it means ,no rice no bread etc.siao sey.i eat rice twice everyday and how the hell i'm i going to go without it?that's tough.i'm not ready to do that kind of thing but it's the only the efficient way to lose your weight.a guy lost 30 pounds(can anyone tell me 30 pounds equal to how many kgs?)i just three months.it was fabulous but i really unsure about making commitments to my-going-to-be-decision.anyhow,i'll try it starting next month.in meanwhile,i'm gonna eat like a pig now.the most shocking thing is that a girl who is bloody fat weighed around 500 pounds now skinnier than me.oh gosh.no chocolates.i'll be deprived of chocolates.

i think i sound like a freak-weight-conscious.it's not about one pinch of fats at the stomach okay.anyway,this will also benefit all those fat people out there.-gosh,i'm rude man.

a mind-numbing post right?who ask you to read.

BIG NEWS!-FINALLY,FINALLY,I DID MY MATHS HOMEWORK AND I CAN FEEL THE SPIRIT TO REVISE FOR MY MATHS!

okay,so exaggerated.

i think i just wasted my one whole freaking months on absolutely no-profitable things.flushed of regretness sipped through my mind.i definitely should spend my time studying.like duh,no use to regret over spilt milk.

alrightey,outta here you naughty saint!

No comments: