Saturday, June 24, 2006

since,there's alot of people posting about questions like 7 random about you,three names you go by and your favourite food,i decided to make my own questions.i don't always want to blog my everyday doings cause it will be such a drape.so here it goes.

things you like people to know bout you:
-i'm thick skin,so when i praised myself be sure to accept it cause i'm kidding.
-i can accept criticism from my people whom i closed with.
-my laughter is horrendous
- i'm the third child
- and ambitious which makes me banyak berangan.

bad things about you:
-my words can be harsh so i tend to offend people.
-i'm very bossy.
-i'm very short-tempered.
- i'm lazy.
-and can be quite rude

good things about you:
-i'm good listener,try me.
-i can talk and get along with anyone easily.
-i'm neat-freak
-and i like to cut to the chase.

things you hate:
-people who are slow and blur!they are so annoying.
-cats.especially cats wondering at foodstalls!
-show-off.
-people who admit they are islam but behave like not.

things you fear:
-Allah.
-kiamat.
-drowning.
-get stuck in lifts!

names you go by:
-friends called me mas
-family and relatives called me turah
-people called me masturah
-guys called me 'hot '.ahaha.
-my uncle called me fatimah!believe it or not.such a old-fashioned name.

favourite people:
-family
-friends
-cousins
-neighbours

things you expect from your 'chosen one'
-religious
-responsible
-humourous
-dependable.

stuff that you like the most:
-my computer
-my mam's hp,since i dont own one.
-books
-clothes!
-bed!

things you wished for
-to get out from school
-to have a diploma and then a degree!
-to achieve my dreams of becoming a____
-get that pegueot car!
-have a boyfriend after o level.what mas?!boyfriend!

what you love the most:
-being happy and happy and happy
-hang out with loved ones
-laugh and laugh and laugh
-shopping
-money and money and money!

your favourite words/phrases:
-ah2 sey
-bloody hell
-gosh
-ah
-you think i care;mostly used to my brothers.
-ape jer
-bullshit.

okay,that's all.

ahhh,monday's school!shit,i want more holidays!gosh,maths hw still not done.

No comments: