Tuesday, July 11, 2006


one of my favourite picture.guess who's behind this picture!

okay,here's a funny thing.

well,i didn't wash my socks for the past week so my feet is a teeny weeny bit stinky.(though,to me it smells good!)oh gosh,i know i'm one of the most disgusting girls around but heck.so,i asked my brother to smell my feet and surprisingly he wanted to do it.he took a sniff and another sniff and final sniff which is nearer to my toes.then,he said to me that my feet smelled like a goreng pisang.i don't why it got to do with goreng pisang but if i were to ask someone else to smell,they probably puke.i was making sure what he sense is right and thinking he probably have a disabled function nose.ahah,if you guys wanna smell my feet,i'll be honoured!

and gosh,i'm aware of my disgustingly shameless attitude!

No comments: