Tuesday, July 18, 2006

watching pirates of carribean tonight at lot 1.yeay,i can't wait.

and,cikgu fazilah said that blogs are for those who are shy and very quiet kind of people.do i look shy and quiet cikgu?no,means anybody could have one.aha,still i like my malay teacher okay.the most caring teacher in ccks!

so yesterday listening compre just sucks to the core.wth,i screwed up.a lot okay.anyway,it's over.i think the song that we heard before the exams made people laughed and the news about siti nurhaliza confirming that she is getting married to datuk k made people disgusted.i was like bluergh!

speaking of siti nurhaliza,my father allow me to get marry with guys who are older than me.but,but there's a condition.the old junkies need to provide my father(not me)a bungalow house,a car and also 5 million dollars to get marry to
his daughter.wah,i'm like so expensive.nonsense lah but really,if he were to implement these measures do you think guys afford me or by any chance be able to snatch me away from my father and giving him anything that he wants in order to get marry with me?i tell you,no and therefore,i'll anak dara tau or a damsel which sounds nicer.

that sounds like a situation in india,but it's opposite.the brides has to provide money etc for the groom.ms ibaidah just told us.i like her period,especially when she started to digress.this time,she talked about the hatred she has on kids.ahah,wth.

lastly,i'm going chinatown tmr!how great.we'll be taking pictures of what we sees and probably has to draw and bloody hell,my drawings just sucks lah.

No comments: