Sunday, August 06, 2006

alright.

i went out yesterday with sarah my sister.i was accompanying her to do her facial treatment at bugis and then we headed down to marina square to do shoopping!and and finally we managed to find some clothes at fox.right after that,we had our dinner.thought of eating at pizza hut but the place is goddamn pack.so went to eat at ljs and that was where i met the stalker who claims i'm his stalker.ahaha

anyway,when i went out from marina,there was so many bloody people.i was wondering why cause i don't know there's fireworks lah but i guess it must be the fireworks that people are jakun about.people were sitting outside marina,along esplanade,around merlion and in front of fullerton.so,i was in front of fullerton.not a great view though but still managed to see the fireworks.absolute beautiful.i was like wow and wow.so,didn;t manage to get any pictures!i didn't bring my digicam and sister's hp is flat!

okay.my post is kinda boring but heck.

i wanna see fireworks again next week!

and yeah,my sister told me that the movie is at 19 of aug and if i have no one to go with,i'll go with my sister and so called bro in law?aha!

No comments: