Tuesday, August 29, 2006

hoho.start of the week,i'm late.wth,blame on the french fries.aha,i was savouring my breakfast.i hate to rush when i'm eating okay.

anyway,i can't wait to watch siti persandingan.excuse me,the gown that she's gonna wear is from italy.and her wedding ring is so beautiful.the diamond is goddamn huge!so my dear-soon-to-be in 10-years husband must get me that huge diamond ring.but i think marrying a old guy is not bad especially if the old guy looks like hugh jackman.that would be hmm,great.

speaking of old guys,believe it or not,i think i think i wanna date a man that is older than me probably 1-2 years older.aha!
nevermind,this is just my thinking.it's not gonna happen after i finish with my o level.ahah,i still think 16 years old is too young to have a boyfriend.sorry if i offend those guys who has a relationship at this kind of age.it's not that i don't believe that it won't work out but to me is just too young.17 sounds okay.aha,i bet i'm one of those obit-thinking girl.

BUT STILL,i check out for younger guys.so beware!

No comments: