Monday, September 18, 2006

you know what?

i think when i'm blogging,i'm like talking to myself.whatever it is,who cares!

anyway,feeling really jubilant but at the same time,worn out.

cause,i'd a happy day.thanks to soccer.yeah,half of my class played soccer.it was really fun,like duh?soccer supposed to be fun fun fun!the fun-nest thing was that,we played with our bare feets.i love getting dirty.especially when the field is still wet due t0 the rain.and and,i scored 2 goals!eh,for once must be proud.heh!

and and,yesterday i already bought my baju raya.ahaha,kiasurism.i'm like really glad cause i do not have to hunt for my stuffs during puasa.though,i was reluctant to buy that baju as it was really really expensive.wasting ah.however,i like it.it's nice.

and and and,i can't wait for 22 december!cause my paternal family already planned on getting the same chalet.yeayness!

lastly,(i swear i'm going to end)i got pissed off cause i'm so disorganized today.all my homework are not done and i didn't bring my map for the geog test!and i'm late today but got away from detention.trick ah!

basically,i'm writing unnecessary stuff.
okay,i'm off!

No comments: