Wednesday, October 25, 2006

first of all,

i would like to wish all Muslims
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
and to all my family,friends and to those who know or known me,
aku mohon maaf jika aku terkasar bahasa,tersinggung
hati-hati kamu dan jika aku berbuat salah.

P.s:dalam hukum agama islam,wajib tau maafkan orang!

anyway,i'm so glad that i got to celebrate raya again this year.let me remind you that raya is not just about celebration.it's about celebration to those who have
achieved in fasting for a month and able to be learn the meaning of patience and hindered from any unnecessary desires.

as usual,the morning of raya is spent on praying.i am much overwhelmed as i listened to the khutbah given by the uztaz and able to feel the true meaning of takbir.thank god,alhamdullilah.i hope that i can be a better muslims.insyaallah.

seeking for forgiveness with family was rather a funny occasion than a sad melody.this results from my brother.he was like this,"aku minta maaf.aku sudah bertaubat." okay.here's the pictures taken at home.
iqmal yasin and hilman saufie.

hoho.posing you know.

mam and dad.

the 5 siblings.

gray theme for the kids and bronze for the couples.

hoho,blood cheeks.

went to my paternal side.ayah ngah and pak long was missing.and,and my camera sucks.i can only show some nicely outcome photos.the rest,i steal from my cousins and update later.alright.here it goes!
girl cousins!

boy cousins!

that's all the decent photos.will update more.

next stop was my maternal side.this time,camera was a bit better.cik esa family
didn't come to singapore this year.i kinda miss them.hoho.

not everyone was here lah.

and cik usof kept disturbing me about my contact lens!and abg didik was filming us with his big camera.haha,that moment was quite funny.nonsense lah my uncle.okay,off-side a bit.

heh.ilham my nephew!

i love them!

iqah

fizza

kinah

okay.that's all for now.for sure,will upload more whether you like it or not.hoho!

No comments: