Thursday, November 30, 2006

HELLO!

i'm back and i'm pretty grateful cause my internet is back!thanks to my sister.i don't know what or how she did it,fixing back the internet in just few hours whereas me,i've been trying to get back the internet all these days and have been calling the stupid signet customer service.well,they didn't even answered my calls.so frigging annoying.

i'll blog about my cousin's wedding the next time.

anyway,guess what i've been doing this week!well,lazying and lazying around at home.initially,i felt so bored but i'm used to it now.and and,i'm also been feeling sick for the whole four days.

monday-sore throat and a bit of flu
tuesday-same thing
wednesday-sore eyes and bloody painful cramps
thursday-swollen and sore eyes.

and this sore eyes been spreading to my family.everybody have been infected except for my dad and my sis.this fault comes from my brother lah!his eyes is so damn red that i told him he looked like a satan.

anyhow,despite all this,there's a light in every dark tunnel.you know what!?i got the top 25% in level and i received 250 bucks!how exciting is that!!insyaallah,i'll received the money.i was profusely thanking ALLAH.i think saying thank you isn't enough.insyaallah,i'll get the money.well,i don't wanna be too overexcited.

if my eyes are okay tomorrow,i'll be heading down to national library.i've been wanting to go to the library eversince.i just love to spend my time alone scrutinise books so i can spend my abundant time reading.

and,probably,i'm going to shop on monday cause i need to get a jeans before that outing.i wanted to buy a GAP jeans but i don't know whether is within my budget.i have to fork out more on the jeans cause i'm looking for a good brand and a jeans that fits on any top.

okay,this is pretty long.mind me,i havent blog for about few days.

No comments: