Friday, November 24, 2006

i was incredibly bored that i re-read all my old post at my older blog.i was indeed,laughing alone cause of few funny incidents.these happened during sec 3 okay.

funny incident 1- dan ate a chewing gum and after that he put the gum on zul's hair and the gum stuck on it.they couldn't take the gum out of zul's hair so dan decided to cut the part of zul's hair that was stucked to a gum.it was hilarious.they started to throw that hair plus gum around.hahahaha!

funny incident 2- it happened around the drinks stall.i wanted to put back the cup to the bucket but instead,i threw it and all the ice hit the syahril,yusri and dan.so,they started to throw back at me.yusri wanted to throw the ice at me,so i ran and when he threw the ice,mr lim saw what he did so he asked yusri to pick up all the ice that was on the floor!and and,dan even spat on the ice so that yusri had to pick the ice that has dan's saliva.ahahahahah!poor yusri!

funny incident 3- do any of you guys remember the time when yusri wore amalina's skirt and he danced with that?!oh my gosh,that was bloody hilarious!!!

okay,this is all i remember.oh fond memories are so good to recall.

anyway,going to johor.what,again?!YES again guys.my cousin's getting married and hopefully i get to see all my cousins there.

alright be back by sunday with PICTURES.

No comments: