Tuesday, November 07, 2006




lack for updates.

anyway,i've been very busy with raya you know.

saturday-open house for my paternal side.
open house for my neighhbours at 11pm
proceeded to cik osman's house till 1.30am.

sunday-open house for my maternal side.
raya-ing around bb and teban
went back home and raya-ing with neighbours till 12am

monday-raya-ing with friends which was rather boring.
raya-ing with neighbours till 12am.

tuesday-school.came very late at 9.00am
went to marina square after school all by myself to get a new shirt at
U2 and bought some candies.
raya-ing with neighbours at night till ____.

so basically,i'm dead beat.i can feel every exhuastion in every depth of my skin.
i think this is my last week of raya.i can't afford to go out anymore.

okay,some pictures.

at my house.

baby aiman faruki.

__________

this was last wednesday.and lala still havent send me the pictures!!!!!!!hmmph!



okay.this was at fox.gosh,i need to get that checkered blouse.but dammnit,must wait for the xmas sale.

No comments: