Saturday, December 30, 2006

do you ever felt like you had failed?
do you ever felt like a big huge failure to yourself and to everybody else?
the responsibilities that you had carried all along on your shoulders were now become a burden just because you had failed?

i think i did.

i failed in all my responsibilities.
it sucked like shit.i thought i was bigass loser.

But.

I think every success comes after a failure.After that phrase poooped(makeup word) in my mind,i changed my prospective.indeed,i thought success was waiting for me just around the corner.maybe tomorrow,maybe next month,next year or even afterworld.so right now people if you feel like how i felt just remember this okay.

now,i'm feeling 100% optimistic.

i mean,hey new year's coming.put the past away and start afresh.no use feeling meloncholic.really,trust me.life's too short to feel sad.who knows tomorrow you die and the last feeling in your world was depressed?

okay,probably that was why i stopped blogging for awhile.
i think i was too much in denial.

i was in denial everytime.

and now masturah's back!

i'm not always happy okay.
but always 99% happy and 1% depressed/angry but mostly angry.

okay,so tomorrow is hari raya haji.i argued with my mam that i wanted to wear casual for the bbq tmr but she insist me on wearing baju kurung.mam,it is bbq and you expect me to wear baju kurung!haiz,i just hope my cousins are wearing baju kurung so at least i don't look like i'm out of occasion.

so to muslims out there selamat hari raya haji.
and please,do not go to countdown party!respect your religion for once!
so i hoped it rain tmr at night!HAH!but at the same time,i have bbq so just prayed that it rain at vivo city.

will update soon on my new year resolutions!

No comments: