Sunday, December 03, 2006

no,i didn't go out yesterday cause i have another swollen and sore eye on the left eye.

and today,i wanted to go out but sisters are unavailable and jana's off to msia.i wanted to ask my cousins out but being handphoneless is quite a problem.well,i'll buy mid next year.

actually,i have a blog design in my mind but i need someone to do it for me.hahah,for three years blogging,i have yet learn blog-designing.just not interested in that field.so,fizza i heard you're not free?!

and since i'm okay,i'll definitely go out on monday.i dont care if i have to wear shades to the library.i'm out of books.guess what i've been reading?my brother's roald dahl books.actually,it's pretty incredible.young kids have a lot of imagination and that book just suit it all.i'm reading George's Marvellous Medicine.this is call desparate man but nevermind.

and this is Roald Dahl's motto;
my candle burns at both ends
it will not last the night
but ah my foes and oh my friends
it gives a lovely light.

d you guys understand?well,i don't.been trying to interpret this what you call,poetry.somewhat huh but it's kinda cool.

and oh,december is here.

No comments: