Thursday, December 21, 2006

you know what!!!



i was watching night at the musuem and halfway,there's a stupid bloody blackout!so,i watched it like halfway!so so so pissed off!i went with my siblings and cousins lah.the movie was at the climax part you know.arrghh.so,we didn't have any refund but but we can watch any other movie at any time if we keep the movie tickets lah.so,watching it on saturday around 11 i guess.never in my life i watch a movie halfway.



so,went home kinda pissed off and something else happened.no,i won't tell you okay.

anyway,yesterday i went out with my family from 8am to 8pm.in the morning,went to changi airport to say goodbye to my two aunts who are going to mecca to perform their haj.so,when i hugged my two aunts i told them to pray for me to pass my o level exams.it was kinda sad.but still,i have to work hard to achive my dreams.so few days left to school!woohoo!

after that,my family went to have lunch at bugis.went to the adidas shop and i can't find the bottle that i want!it's tranparent,with pink and grey colour!i bloody want that bottle.my mam shopped at seiyu.she's now having a new obsession for silver jewels.



meet my father after his work and went to bugis street to buy my school bag.i got this boyish bag which i love!

aisyah is afraid of my artificial eyes.haha!

toy shop.

alright.i think i'm going out tmr with jana.some sale going on and i just got some money from my father!so why not spend on shopping!

No comments: